2023!

 Hello Everyone,

It's already entered the new year, 2023. Surely everyone is busy making resolution content in 2023. Everyone must have dreams, have achievements in each year. But sometimes not all can be achieved, some require more effort to achieve it. But, don't get discouraged!!

I also have many dreams and achievements this year, 

In 2023, of course you want to be even better than in previous years. I want to try to be more open and mingle with new people. More confident, no hesitation. Not being lazy, be consistent. Focus more on doing something. I want to have more friends. I want to be more productive, exercise, watch my diet.

In terms of education, I hope to become an eligible student although I'm not sure, I will try my best. If not, I will struggle to try SNBT or independently. Actually, if possible I want to study outside the city, but there are several things that must be considered again. I hope to get into the major I want at a good university. In university I would like to take part in organizations and many activities, in order to have a lot of experience.

What is certain is that I want to work, while studying I will take part time, although it is a little difficult to allocate time, I will try. If I were part time, I would like to try being a barista because it seems fun or maybe in cafes. I want to have my own income, pay my own tuition, buy everything I want, travel. I think that's something to be proud of. Besides that, I also want to have a business/business with my cousin, or maybe with my father.

Of course this year I have many places I want to go. I want to explore many places, visit beautiful places. Besides that, I will also go culinary to new places.

I hope that 2023 is full of happiness,

With love, Ufara

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

IT'S ME!