IT'S ME!


 Hello everyone,

I'm sure a lot of people don't know me. 

My name is Ufara Andina Sufie, I am the first child and have a younger brother. If you saw me for the first time, you would think I was quiet.  But you're wrong, I'm not quiet. 

Indeed I am a little closed to other people, not many people really know me.  I can't express my feelings or what I feel to other people. Because I think not all friends think the same as me, and I'm a person who thinks too much about how they think of me. it's not good but I will try to change all the things that are not good in me. You don't have to be so serious, I can adjust it.

I like to eat, but not all food I like. Anything that smells of chicken I like. I also like coffee, sometimes I hangout with friends, go to a coffee shop to buy a cup of coffee or matcha. but lately I'm still liking matcha, do you know matcha is really delicious.

Besides that, I also like traveling, I have written many places on my wishlist for me to visit. But there are indeed many obstacles, besides I don't have a traveling partner besides my brother who is busy, I'm also just as busy now because I have to start focusing on my school.

ahh I already imagined how exciting and peaceful it would be to see trees, tea plantations, lakes, seas, while daydreaming and drinking warm coffee. really a heaven on earth is not it? Please pray for me so I can visit all the places on my wishlist.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I watch movies or series. I prefer Indonesian films or series because when it comes to films from outside I am lazy to read subtitles and Indonesian films are easier to understand. You can guess from there, right? I can't speak English, let alone any other language. I can speak english only a little, usually i learn english on a song, a lot of western song i like. Sometimes I am insecure about people who are good at English, good at public speaking, they are really, really cool.

The existence of this blog also made me learn a lot of English words. I don't know what to write in this introduction. I hope the writings that you read earlier can make you get to know me a little better. Thank you for reading my blog. Sorry if there are words that are wrong or less pleasant. Don't get tired of coming to my blog, okay?


Don't forget to take care of your health, because healthy is expensive. Bye bye

With love, Ufara❤

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

2023!